Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coco Scene! You have got to see this... Andrew Johnston

No I did not watch American Idol...

But - I admit curiosity got the best of me...So, I turned to YouTube to feed my guilty pleasure.. I mean..I technically am not giving FOX additional ratings..

I loved David Cook's story. His terminally ill brother who went through so much to just see him perform.. Bless him. There is no question that he is the Idol most likely to make the money.. especially if he has a band to back him.



It is no wonder David Cook had tears in his eyes... Knowing the story ..



But - a story that got us even more... put me in tears... you have got to see:




It is so Josh Groban on Ally McBeal...
The image “http://www.joshgrobanperu.com/imagenes/06%20Biografia/bio1%20Ally%20McBeal%202001.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Toodles!