Thursday, April 10, 2008

Coco Scene! Michael Johns leaves AI as America Got It Wrong!

The image “http://b9.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00784/94/41/784131449_m.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Michael Johns voted off?! Well, that is it for me and this American Idol season. This early? Disappointment is an understatement.. I suppose I have better things to do with my time than watch a bunch of wannabes that are "With -out" to quote Heath Ledger...David Cook is talented but not much to look at...could teeter on the Taylor Hicks fiasco. Who cares who wins now? It now seems clear why idol winners are finding themselves dropped from record labels.

I think it is pathetic that those like Syesha and Carly are still there considering their inability to produce a memorable performance....It would be one thing if Johns were voted off when there are only the top 3 or even 5 but at this point?! It is ridiculous... the things we allow ourselves to watch when there is a writers' strike...when is Grey's Anatomy starting?!!

Oh well we all vote with viewership and I will not be contributing to the rest of their season or their "AI Gives to Bono" fund...

I have eliminated it from my DVR... done... over..now .. let me add Grey's ... and hmmm...


Coco out -

Toodles.