Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Coco Scene! McConaughey to be Daddy

The image “http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070430/matthew_mcconaughey.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

From Starpulse:

Matthew McConaughey is set to become a first-time father after announcing on his website that his Brazilian girlfriend, Camilla Alves, is three months pregnant. The hunk, who has previously dated Sandra Bullock and Penelope Cruz, has been dating the model for the past year.

In a post on his website, the proud dad-to-be writes, "My girlfriend Camila and I made a baby together... It's 3 months growin' in her womb and all looks healthy and lively so far."

Ironically, in the new issue of Playboy magazine, McConaughey talks about his parenting plans, stating, "I believe I'll have a family. I want children. The older I get, the more I look forward to being a dad, having some little McConaughey's running around."

But the happy news doesn't mean the actor will wed his pregnant girlfriend.

He says, "I believe in the institution (of marriage), but I don't feel you have to marry. A kid just needs a mom and a dad."


Hmmm...we suppose in Hollywood it is passe' to do the "first comes love, then comes marriage.. then comes a baby in the baby carriage..."

Toodles!