Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Angelina Jolie gives her adopted children more attention.. Shiloh is privileged...

http://www.ballz.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/The%20Jolie-Pitt%20Family33.jpg

From Bangshowbiz.biz:

The 31-year-old actress admits she is more inclined to lavish attention on her adopted children, Pax Thien, Maddox and Zahara, because her 10-month-old daughter Shiloh - her baby with partner Brad Pitt – has had a "privileged" start in life.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: 'I think I feel so much more for Mad and Zee because they're survivors - they came through so much. Shiloh seemed privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her. I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality.
'A newborn really is this - yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality. I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs because I think the others are more vulnerable.' Angelina recently revealed she plans to be a stay-at-home mother to her newly adopted Vietnamese son Pax.


Poor thing... clearly dear Angie has no idea how to be a "good" mother. Favoritism in print... she may fare well with one or two of her adopted children... but her actual - "bio baby", Shiloh is going to be one messed up little darling... maybe Brad can actually teach their bio baby about unconditional love and self esteem... Angelina has no clue about those concepts...

If you ask us... Shiloh was born with a serious challenge to overcome.. her name is Angelina Jolie, sometimes known as her mother.



Toodles.