Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie - Every Mother's Nightmare

The image “http://www.debbieschlussel.com/joliequeenofjordan.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Angelina Jolie says she was "sexual" in kindergarten. Jolie, who is dating Brad Pitt, was interested in the opposite sex from a very early age and "made out" with boys at nursery.

She said in an interview with Britain's OK! magazine: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kissthe boys and give them cooties. "Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!"

The brunette lost her virginity aged 14 to her first boyfriend, and has revealed she began cutting him with a knife after the sex "wasn't enough".

Angelina explained: "I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back.

"We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars. "It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."

The 31-year-old stopped self-harming when she adopted five-year-old Cambodian boy Maddox.

Angelina said: "It had something to do with becoming a mother. That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learned to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner."


Okay, now this woman would be a good mother? No wonder she is so twisted in her view of family life!

I feel sorry for Brad Pitt's family... they went from Brad being with "normal and decent" to completely demented.


Toodles!